SANO Intelligent PIV WALL
PIV units have preventing and curing condensation dampness related problems in homes for decades. They are also used to control other indoor air pollutants and have even proven to be an effective means for reducing Radon gas in some properties.
Elta Fans’ range of SANO Intelligent PIV units, with their unique ECO-LoFlo energy and comfort optimisation airflow control technology, represents a ‘step change’ in PIV technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique Design Allowing for simple multi handed configuration.
- Discreet Unit appearance designed to blend well with any home.
- Low energy Ultra-low quiet fan/motor assembly.
- Robust Fan casing construction built to last.
- Run Monitor Records time power supplied to unit.
- Low maintenance Very large G4 grade filter.
- Integral, multi-functional controls with wide airflow settings which allow the unit to be fine-tuned to suit the individual requirements of a home and its occupants. These controls include:
- 8 unit settings to choose from to suit the size, layout, thermal properties and moisture production in the home.
- Summer mode function with adjustable trigger temperature setting with adjustable decreased airflow setting.
- Override Boost mode to operate the unit at its maximum airflow by means of a user switch. Warranty Each SANO IPIV WALL has a 5 Year Warranty as standard. Please refer to the Manufacturer for details of their terms and conditions.
External air is drawn into the SANO Intelligent PIV WALL unit and passes through a filter before entering the home. The filtered air is typically supplied at ceiling level in a location central to the home i.e. the hallway.
Integral controls allow the SANO Intelligent PIV WALL unit to be set to suit the individual requirements of the home.