Loft Mounted Positive Input Ventilation Unit & Integral Multi Core Heater
The SANO Intelligent PIV LOFT is a loft mounted ultra quiet, low energy, low maintenance, home ventilation unit.
Elta Fans’ range of SANO Intelligent PIV units, with their unique ECO-LoFlo energy and comfort optimisation airflow control technology, represents a ‘step change’ in PIV technology.
Features / benefits
- Discreet Small white plastic supply air diffuser which will blend well with any ceiling while distributing the air as required.
- Low energy Ultra-low quiet fan/motor assembly.
- Heat Recovery mode function with adjustable trigger temperature setting and adjustable increased airflow setting.
- Robust and lightweight Fan casing construction built to last.
- Run Monitor Records time power supplied to unit.
- Low maintenance Very large G4 grade filter.
- Integral, multi-functional controls with wide airflow which allow the unit to be fine-tuned to suit the individual requirements of a home and its occupants. These controls include:
- 8 unit settings to choose from to suit the size, layout, thermal properties and moisture production in the home.
- Standby mode which switches the unit off when the temperature reaches the pre-set “Standby” trigger temperature to save energy and prevent undesirable warm air being introduced unnecessarily in to the home. e.g. during hot summer days.
- ECO-LoFlo function
- Override Boost mode to operate the unit at its maximum airflow by means of a user switch.
Suspension kit and joist mounting brackets supplied for use as required.
Warranty Each SANO Intelligent PIV LOFT has a FIVE Year Warranty as standard.