A yearly service for Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) machines.
- Check filters are in acceptable working order/replace if necessary (additional cost may apply).
- Check all parts are in working order.
- Thorough cleaning of inside mechanisms.
- Ensure all settings are correct on the machine.
- Check electric feed & fuses.
Failure to maintain any ventilation products may result in the invalidation of the warranty.
After purchase a member of staff will contact you to arrange a date and time, please ensure all details are correct at checkout.